Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried this ?

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone had tried RESOLVA from Westland. Looking for some good weedkiller to clear all the thistles, bindweed and nettles and this looked brilliant from the ad.
    Your opinions please !!

The old dear bought a bottle of ready mixed so I thought I would give it a try up the lottie as I have one or two persistant weeds up there, first to get it was the marestail just coming through about two inches long, the top has turned brown and started to keel over in three days I am going to leave it for three weeks and see if it has travelled to the roots, second was the dock, the leaves have gone brown and it looks very sorry for itself again will leave for three weeks to check on the roots,
    next was creeping buttercup I am plagued with this I dont know whether it arrives in the horse muck or whether it regrows from broken roots but I dig a couple of bags a year to try and get rid and roundup doesn't touch it, sprayed and after three days the outer leaves of the floret had started to turn inwards the centre of the floret still seemed happy but it does say 7 days on the packet,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X