I LIKE weeding

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LIKE weeding

Is it wrong that I actually like weeding? I did my driveway, veggie patch and a patch of clover on my lawn (I REALLY liked doing that, so satisfying) and was actually disappointed that there wasn't more.

Looking forward to tackling the second patch of clover tomorrow!
    Singleton Allotments Society
    Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

lol sonata,you wouldn't like a holiday in here by any chance lol,home big garden,and a double plot lottie lol
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

you can come and do mine i hate weeding worse job in garden

Comment

I like weeding too. I love the clean hoe'd 'before and after' effect. I have weeded and earthed up two rows of spuds today - and then ahd to take a photo I was so pleased with it all!!!
        Tx

Comment

Are you available? Free lodging in allotment shed can be arranged!!
          Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

Ha ha, it's amazing how popular you become when you admit to the love of weeding. We went to visit the ILs and I did some weeding for them. Sounds like it might get me a couple of lottie hols!
            Singleton Allotments Society
            Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

Comment

I find weeding very theraputic when I get round to it, that is! LOL! Just don't ask about the front garden...........lottie has priority, but to be fair, the front garden looks a right mess! Need to have a break in the weather to be able to do anything tho............
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I love weeding too, down on hands and knees... Very satisfying
                But like Bernie, my front garden is in a right state at the moment, haven't been able to get down on my knees since November! The lottie isn't so bad, hoeing keeps on top of most of that.

Comment

Like you sarah, Im a "hands on kinda girl"! Theres nowt better than getting in there and rooting out those weeds by hand. I'm just learning how to hoe the little seedlings into submission.
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Wanted ; volunteers to weed 6 acres of veg in highlands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by sewer rat; 09-05-2009, 03:49 PM.
                    Rat

British by birth
                    Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                    http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

I would if I could. If you could persuade my boss to give me two more weeks off, Id be up there like a shot!
                      Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
                        Wanted ; volunteers to weed 6 acres of veg in highlands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Next year Rat, just leave some space for a tent and a campfire, and a hole for a loo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X