Potato Blight in pots

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potato Blight in pots

My xmas tatties fell foul of blight a few weeks ago - got rid of them, of course! (the tatties, not the pots!) What is the best thing to disinfect the pots before I have another go? DDL
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Hi Dexter - sorry to hear about your spuds. I think you can use ***** Fluid - I use it to clean out my bins once in a while - especially now they only get emptied every 2 weeks

Comment

hi martini! thanks! have got some, so will (weather and back depending!) will give it a go tomorrow! DDL
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Strange thing blight...my neighbours Carlingford Christmas spuds are blighted yet my outdoor tomatoes which are five foot away are clear!
        Probably go to the lottie tomorrow to find I have spoke to soon! (Says he touching wood)
        Sorry to hear about yours dexter...I would be gutted if it happened to me!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I blame everything bad that happens now on that jinxy M man!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Sounds good to me Snadger! Actually, it's just one of those things I guess. If it had happened to any I had in the ground I would've been gutted. Going to give the pots a good clean and then will try again.
            The Carlingfords I got off Adam, that I planted in the ground are starting to grow and are looking good!
            New tatties on Christmas Day! Super! DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X