Peculiar Slug.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peculiar Slug.

Last night I came across an odd looking slug when I opened the back door. It was one of the giant types but was pale coloured with a dark stripe down the middle of it's back. I've never seen one like this before but if it is a new variety I'm sorry to say it might be the end of it's lineage as I put it in a bag in the dustbin after I had taken it's photo (see attached).
    Attached Files
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Yuck. Never seen that either but couldn't care less if you have provoked the extinction of an entire species. Loathe 'em and that looks thoroughly repulsive.
    How on earth do slugs fancy each other?!?

Comment

I dunno, he/she looks quite cute to me! Not quite my type though! Having said that, if you squint with one eye, it does appear to have a toon army strip on Lol
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger:
        Cute!?!

Take a little water with it is my advice.....

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          Having said that, if you squint with one eye, it does appear to have a toon army strip on Lol
          Nuff said really.
          Bright Blessings
          Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Cuteness doesn't have to be a ball of fur with big round eyes you know!

Must admit, I was always getting wrong when I was nipper for bringing slugs into the house!
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

To Miss E cuteness seems to be a lot of things. She likes the rabbit but I also have an earthworm suffocating to death inside a clear plastic box because she wanted to bring inside to "keep an eye on it" or something like that.
              Well we do keep telling her worms are our friends.
              Bright Blessings
              Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbabe View Post
                To Miss E cuteness seems to be a lot of things. She likes the rabbit but I also have an earthworm suffocating to death inside a clear plastic box because she wanted to bring inside to "keep an eye on it" or something like that.
                Well we do keep telling her worms are our friends.
                Caught me plenty of fish!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I'm not keen on slugs but have to admit that I think snails are really lovely- except when they are munching my veggies etc.!
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X