No announcement yet.

Ants

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you must, grow some mint in a bucket or something, "that dear is for you to add to a nice refreshing drink while you sunbathe"

When she needs to cool off once and a while, you could suggest maybe she could run the hose over the veg at the same time
    I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

i'd just say nowt ........ and see if she notices ....... i mean, she's not likely to be sunbathing in this weather anyway ........ and if you get a couple of garden gnomes (with shovels) you can say it was all them

Comment

Any single females on here ??

Phew, that was a tough one, but in the end she knows it makes sence,,, now she is going through the seed catalogues,, looks like I scored a victory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Finally
        Last edited by Chillimad; 11-07-2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

We had 2 ants nests last year, one by the patio doors and one in the wall of the house.
          I put down two little round tubs of ant killer that I brought from Wilkinsons(can`t remember what it was called but the tubs were red and they had a big ant on the top). The ants crawl inside get stuff on their feet and trample it back to the nest. I put a brick on the top of each one so the dogs wouldn`t eat them and this year no ants.
          I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillimad View Post
            Any single females on here ??

Phew, that was a tough one, but in the end she knows it makes sence,,, now she is going through the seed catalogues,, looks like I scored a victory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Finally
            lol, she might want to just grow flowers

see it all worked out in the end, and hopefully no more ants ..... well till the next lot move in

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X