Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpy Runner Bean leaves

Hi everyone,
    This is my first year of trying Scarlet Emperor Runner Beans. They've been in for around 4 weeks. 2 out of the 10 plants are starting to throw out leaves with raised bumps. I'm a little concerned it may be something that might spread onto the other 'normal looking' flowering plants. Is this usually anything to worry about?
    Thanks,

I wouldn't worry they normally tend to do things like that probaly lots of reasons normally the weather!!!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

TT

Just check underneath the leaves as my white currant did similar and I found a load of aphids. Good spray with soapy water should do the trick.

NN
      If there is no football and gardening in heaven - I'm not going.

Comment

Just squish the aphids with your finger. Plants aren't meant to be soaked in soapy water.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Found a few remains of crawlies under the leaves today, the ladybirds may just have beat me to it (fingers crossed)! Thankyou everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X