Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried Eradibait for getting rid of Rats and Mice?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am trying Eradibait

Originally posted by Callie View Post
    I have heard Eradibait is not a chemical but a natural pest control, made from Corn Kernals, so will not harm wildlife and other animals. I was wondering if it's affective as the Chemical ones. I really don't like doing this, but know of the consequences if I don't.

Would appreciate any feedback successful or not.

I'am pretty new to these boards. Been busy past couple of weeks settling in our new edition to our home, A rescue dog. She's doing well.
    I'm trying Eradibait to get rid of rats who have destroyed a lot of vegetables this year apart from other destruction and possibly carrying disease. I'm using this for the same reasons as you - that it won't harm other creatures. I couldn't get them to eat it until I started making up little chocolate cakes - like I used to make with rice crispies for my son and his pals. The rats are eating them up wholesale but I don't know if they're being effective. I did find one lying dead yesterday for no other apparent reason and I'm seeing fewer around but I don't know whether coating the stuff in chocolate reduces it's efficacy - but I'm trying everything which doesn't endanger others. Would appreciate any tips.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X