Kill the snails!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill the snails!!!!

My hubby pounced on a load of snails he spotted crawling all over my chives...so we decided to search elsewhere! We found loads!!!!!!!!!!! Happily destroying my bean plants, lettuce, salad leaves, potatoes, coriander and other plants I was glad it was mostly snails though as those I can pick up and slugs I can't!

Thing is I went out an hour later and found even more! Think we must have got rid of between 50 and 100 However there was a bit of satisfaction in watching them squirm after hubby squirted them with flash with bleach kitchen cleaner Feel so evil!
    Rachel

Trying to tame the mad thing called a garden and getting there I think!

My Garden Mayhem...inspirational blog for me I hope! - updated 16/04/09

Hi Gryfon! Welcome to the forum. I never thought of using flash on the little b***ers. When I find the one that is eating my cabbages in the greenhouse it will get a good squirt of flash!
    [

Comment

I also have a snail problem. They are all over my Campsis Grandiflora and driving me mad. I'm having to pick them off daily - hope they keep away from my other plants.
      http://www.norwoodgarden.blogspot.com/

Comment

They hated it! Wasn't pleastant looking at the mess in the bucket or listening to them squirm but it did the trick!
        Rachel

Trying to tame the mad thing called a garden and getting there I think!

My Garden Mayhem...inspirational blog for me I hope! - updated 16/04/09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X