• Show
Clear All

• binley100
    replied
    I could always sow a few more ........

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    I've pulled mine back indoors from the greenhouse. I have lots of spares Binley, panic not

Leave a comment:

• binley100
    replied
    18 tomato plants got slaughtered... didn't get in from work till late and even when OH came in it was still mild with plenty of cloud ....so no bubblewrap over the toms in the gh and when I got up everywhere was white . Could kick myself

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    We lost 31 chillies a few days ago. Don't have a greenhouse- so we'd been leaving them in the warm sun during the day and were bringing them in at night.
    One night of forgetfulness and they're all gone.

Couldn't you just kick yourself?
    12 weeks totally wasted.hmmmph.

Leave a comment:

• scarletrunner
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanjo View Post
    Quite a heavy frost here in Essex last night and who forgot to close up the grow house!! I'll be lucky if the only thing I lose is a small pot of lettuce seedlings. Inside the greenhouse everything else seems to have survived which is more than I deserve since apparently I took that off the frost setting. I don't remember doing it deliberately so it may have happened when I was brushing it down.
    I did exactly the same Sanjo,have got some limp container grown spuds now!

Leave a comment:

• Farmer_Gyles
    replied
    i think jack frost killed off a few spuds i forgot to cover .... and looks like the wilco's grape vines have suffered too .....

Leave a comment:

• Two_Sheds
    replied
    Sharp frost here too, it was zero degrees at 7am, but 4c in the unheated greenhouse. I still get frosts here till end of the month, so I'm not putting anything tender outside until May Day

Leave a comment:

• Sanjo
    started a topic Frost grrrrr

Frost grrrrr

Quite a heavy frost here in Essex last night and who forgot to close up the grow house!! I'll be lucky if the only thing I lose is a small pot of lettuce seedlings. Inside the greenhouse everything else seems to have survived which is more than I deserve since apparently I took that off the frost setting. I don't remember doing it deliberately so it may have happened when I was brushing it down.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X