No announcement yet.

Heatwave warning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo the heatwave ends tomorrow, hope you all enjoyed it, i certainly have although my veg patch has hardly been touched (slap wrist). Been enjoying the weather though along with our kids. Took the following of our girls waiting for their big brother to join them

Attached Files
    www.gyoblog.co.uk

Comment

Back to normal today.........raining and miserable!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

We're forecast 25C here today. Got very hot yesterday - 40C in the greenhouse according to my trusty thermometer - the scotch bonnets, lemon drops and bulgarian carrots are ripening at last !
        come visit a garden
        or read about mine www.suburbanvegplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Highest UK temperature ever recorded in October was 29.9 at Gravesend. just down the road!!

My thomomitter was reading 30 in the back yard the forecast here is even hotter today!

I cant even do any washing as the washing powder is still in the boot of the car which the OH has at work!
          Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
          Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
          FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

we have it very hot again today,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X