Which weather site do you use?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which weather site do you use?

...and have found to be the most accurate? I seem to be favourting uk.weather.com at the moment - I like their hourly breakdown, seems more detailed than the likes of BBC Weather, etc!

I use metcheck.com it seems fairly reliable.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

looks complicated bren! ;0

Comment

I go outside and hold a wet finger in the air
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

I've started to use Metcheck, but I still like to watch Country File weather they've always been pretty accurate.

Comment

I use Met Office
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

I use Metcheck quite a lot but often go to the BBC rainfall satellite page for more detailed info on what the weather might do in the next 36hours. I've found it pretty accurate.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Metcheck as well mostly for me, although sometimes their figures can be a bit erratic, so I also check Metoffice, and for week ahead summary you can't beat the Countryfile forecast.

Comment

Was told by a mate yesterday to have a look at Accuweather. works fine for me as I am someway from a weather station in the UK, so the reports are not always accurate.

Nice to see an hourly weather prediction and you can look forward 15 days.

They also do a nice app that you can download to the PC or even get a daily email.

You can enter a post code in the top left.

Comment

I find metcheck to be totally inaccurate and usually over pessimistic, they were still forecasting frosts every night when we we sitting at about 8 deg minimum. Use the BBC to a certain extent as it's easy to use but as they all get their info from the met office it makes sense to use them. By the way, agree about Country File, always been pretty accurate from when it used to be the old Farmers programme years ago.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Metcheck.........................When it works, is up and running, gets it right, works............Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, works again...........................

Comment

Just had a look at Accuweather and have added it to my favourites. BBC has been c*** lately. Keep promising us rain and it hasn't happened.

Comment

i use twc as recomended by a farmer- he says it is the most acurate.- i havent yet decided if it is . weather forecasting seems to be one of those jobes where you get paid well to get it wrong!

Comment

i find metcheck and bbc really bad and they both change all the time , i still remember my mate coming down to the plot to help me dig a fence in and metcheck said it was going to be a dry day ... Well there he was like a drowned rat lol and his last words to me were " dont you ever mention metcheck again " lol
                            http://newplot.blogspot.com/

rain rain go away (2009)

rain rain rain (2010)

Comment

DarkCrow has put us (on the Chat Thread) on to Meteox. That's really good.

And he also uses Isle of Wight Weather for their thunderstorm activity info.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X