Just wondered?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondered?

Is there anywhere in the UK that hasn't had frost yet?

If so, what are house prices like in your area? LOL
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

We have had a couple of days of bad frost now and the house prices here are pretty high at the moment

Comment

Well we've had frost in the west of Scotland. As for house prices - well it's all relative. It's expensive wherever you live. BUT, some places are just madness.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Frost and high prices here too!
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

No frost, but you could'nt buy a shoebox here in Dublin. Prices gone up by 300% and i'm not joking. We have such a hugh demand for houses of any type people are paying "mad momey". We are over run with immigrants that want to make their home here since the "Celtic tiger" that builders can charge any price and people will still pay it. So stick with your frost, you're better off.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

I don't think we've had any here yet. It was really cold when I went out this morning though so I'm busy clearing the last of the perishables and bringing some stuff inside.
            House prices here are still cheap considering we're only 65 miles from central London and on the sunny South Coast!

Comment

Frost deffo here and the house prices are variable depending on how salubrious, trendy or other wise you want to be. Very little house wise below £100k if anything. Even flats are starting at £95k. Prices are starting to go a little silly and most properties in the city don't have much garden. There are still some lotties going though.
              Bright Blessings
              Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

We just escaped frost last night (min temp 1 deg and no white stuff) It feels really cold though. Dahlias still green instead of black - that's my proof of frost.

Glorious day today, dry and sunny, light breeze.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X