Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A frost first thing but a wonderful clear dry spring day, perfect digging weather especially as the ground has dried out nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
      A frost first thing but a wonderful clear dry spring day, perfect digging weather especially as the ground has dried out nicely.
      We've had glorious sunsets for the last couple of days too. Particularly noticed it because we were 5 floors up in the LRI with MiL who's been operated on again! worth it for the view though

Comment

Had a snow warning for this monday..!!! My Seedlings..!
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

and mine! I just got my little itsy witzy leek sprouts into pots and now the T roll holders have made the cat-lit boxes too heavy to carry upstairs. If I leave them in the kitchen we'll be tripping over them

Comment

severe weather warning

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/..._warnings.html
            Belgrave-allotments.co.uk

Comment

Windy.

I doubt at the moment that anybody in the East Mids with a plastic zip up greenhouse still has it.!

We are currently having very strong damaging winds,
              the sun is out but I cannot keep the washing on the line so have given up.

If the wind died down it would be a pleasant day in the sun. Had a tiny flurry of snow earlier when a cloud went over though.

Comment

Dont know about you Seasprout, but today we've had : High winds, hail, snow, sunshine and now thick black clouds.
                No lottie today!

Comment

Whilst at work today we had sideways rain, snow and hail all blown along by a very chilling Northerly wind. Brrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Overcast in Leicestershire with a bit of drizzle during the night. The temp was down to 5 degrees last night and is about 10 degrees today.

Comment

Scrap that last post, the wind chill was almost below freezing with some cold drizzle today although it is forcast sunshine for the morrow.

Comment

sun.

If you've been good today you will have seen the sunshine. It was very brief.

Comment

What a gorgeous day sunshine-wise, shame I'm stuck in an office. At least I can go to the lottie after work for a potter now the clocks have changed
                          Bex

Comment

On and off drizzly showers today with it brightening up this evening.

Comment

Lovely and sunny this weekend, but the wind!! Scared to put any cloches out as god knows where they would end up.
                              Bex

Comment

Glorious sun but a bit chilly in the shade. No frost forecast for the next 5 days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X