X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Dip Patio fruit trees

6 for the price of 2 @ £19.99 incl P&P

Lucky Dip Fruit Trees 6 x 9cm Pots

I bought these last year and received 2 x Plum, 2 x Cherry, 1 Golden Delicious & 1 Pear (can't remember which).

They're all still alive and have grown, have been potted on, didn't fruit last year which I'm not surprised at - and, I shall plant them somewhere permanent this winter.

If you don't mind surprises, don't have much space and fancy a dabble with fruit, they're a good buy IMO.
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 10-11-2017, 12:55 PM. Reason: edited title

Just about to order and register - If new register they will send you and VC a £5 voucher but you will need to get VC's Customer No or post code so I suggest PM her before you order
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Thanks Cad, I'd completely forgotten they do that referral offer - honestly.
      Maybe we can scratch each other's backs If you're a new customer, ask Cadalot for his details and he can have the £5 voucher this this time

Share the lurve

Comment

Incidentally, when I bought this offer last year, it was £29.99, and that was half price. I'm trying verrrrrrrryy hard not to order some more..............aaaaargh, I'm weakening..............

Comment

They are having a little difficulty with their computer ordering system at the moment, you have to register to become a client and then when the voucher offer asks for the customer number and postcode for the person who referred for the £5 voucher offer, it says you are not eligible because you already have an account!.

The solution is to order by phone, they also do not take Pay Pal via the web site for peoples information.
          Last edited by Cadalot; 10-11-2017, 02:32 PM.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X