wee-wee

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>moggssue
    I don't know about beer, but gin, whisky and/or lager seems to have no ill effects.
    I don't know what they will do to the compost tho:-)))

Comment

I don't know that we have any clinical basis for the Man/Woman argument. All that I have read seems to be based on the 'fact' that it is/was mostly men growing their prize veggies on their allotments that gave rise to the 'belief' that it has to be male.

Logically it is a nonsense. What is an activator? Testosterone? I doubt it.

Where is our micro-biologist when we need him?

We are using both lots of urine - maybe we will start a his and her's pile to test it. Have to be next year now with new heaps.

Anyone want to see the progress and results?

Phreddy.
      Last edited by Phreddy; 09-08-2007, 11:20 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Madasafish - if nothing else, we'll have lots of happy insects in the compost!!!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Perhaps three sample heaps,one with HIS,one with HERS and one with neither.That should sort it out!!

Comment

Well, all my compost heaps have ladies wee... and it seems to work fine, anyway when you spend all day on the allotment what else can you do!
            You do need a shed to retreat to though...
            Sue

Comment

no real difference chemically in male vs female urine apart from hormone levels.

my theory (not nescessarily fact) on the male vs female urine bit could stem from the fact that a dogs urine will not kill grass but a bitches will. this only has to do with concentration of the stream though, females squat so the urine is applied to a smallish area but a male sprinkles. but even the bitches urine will encourage growth, usually the burn patches are surrounded by a ring of strong growth where the concentration effect is weaker. I wait to be proved wrong by all your wee wee experiments
              Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
              Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
                Don't bother with the activator just wee on it. But Dilute it first. And sorry it has to be Man Wee....Woman wee no work as well.
                no but imagine watching them trying to sit on the w/can LMAO

Comment

I also put wee on the compost ... I use a bucket first, for modesty, but encourage my male visitors to just go for it (pref. in the dark). My young nephews were so taken with the idea that they started saving their wee in lemonade bottles for me...until their mum found them all under the beds :0
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X