No announcement yet.

More cheap seeds and other things!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you end up with different seeds in each 10 lot? I stopped myself getting any as thought i would end up with a load of the same which i already had
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

10 different seeds in each lot of 10. Don't tell anyone but I bought a fiver's worth (100 packets) and there weren't many duplicates. 3 or 4 of some but overall, a really good range. I'm putting the peppers and sweetcorn in the VSP and some of the multiples, but there was plenty of good stuff to grow.
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-11-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Ok, well i have now put someone my basket and going to pay, your fault VC
        How do you change the postage to 1.99 rather than 4.99, i am only doing seeds

thank you x

sigpic

Comment

Don't think you can change it Once you have 3 lots in its £4.95 or summat - which is how I justified buying lots more

Comment

Oh, well i guess you realised i put more than 3 in my basket shhhhh do not tell the OH

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, all done. You do not even want to know what i have added to the collection.

sigpic

Comment

I keep missing all these deals . Can we move this thread to the very top of the forum

Comment

Sorry SP, looks like they're Out of Stock of the 50p seeds. Did I mention it was 50p for 10 packets

Mmm, thought I had
                  Never mind, there'll be another special offer along soon!
                  Watch this space..............

Comment

T&M free P&P today. No min spend.
                    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Cheap seeds seem to be available again.....Vegetable Seed Bundle x 10 Packets | Lead The Good Life

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Sorry SP, looks like they're Out of Stock of the 50p seeds. Did I mention it was 50p for 10 packets

Mmm, thought I had
                        Never mind, there'll be another special offer along soon!
                        Watch this space..............

Thats because i bought all of them

sigpic

Comment

They must have found some you missed, down the back of a cupboard maybe?
                          Have you had them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            They must have found some you missed, down the back of a cupboard maybe?
                            Have you had them yet?
                            I sent it to my parents house and didn't warn them Arrived a couple of days ago
                            I think dozens of tiny parcels arrived and one large one, i have now got to wait till boxing day to get them. so a little xmas pressies for myself

sigpic

Comment

That's how mine came too - in very useful envelope sized cardboard boxes - of the thickness that's goes through letterboxes. They'll be great for the VSP

Comment

Well if you was close by, you could have all of mine, but Lincoln is a little bit far. Mum will just recycle them.
                                I alway reuse all of mine and i think the spare room has more than i could ever send out in a life time

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X