No announcement yet.

Seed offer T&M

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not succumb. I feel so pleased with myself, but the offer is on till tomorrow night grrr
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
      My order went completely wrong - £10 plus postage in the bag - but by the time I'd put in my card details and entered them, they deducted full price on the invoice

They're not there 'til the morning - but they better put it right, or I cancel the order *grumble grumble *
      I spoke to a very nice man this morning, who said they will refund the difference. So hopefully everything is sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
        I spoke to a very nice man this morning, who said they will refund the difference. So hopefully everything is sorted.
        Thats a relief for you.

I did check the T&C's and it states the offer only applies to Non collection of seeds, & packets under £5.

But glad Your sorted.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

The most expensive thing I ordered was £4.99 and the shopping basket total was £11.69 (or something like that) including p&p.

What was annoying is that between checking the basket and entering card details there was nothing to say that the total to pay had been altered, or I wouldn't have clicked to pay - surely that can't be right!

Still, as long as they do what they say - I'll be happy

Comment

Anyone who bought the offer seeds please check how much you've been charged!

I received this email from T&M this morning
            Thank you for your recent order which included the special offer that we had running for 10 packets of seeds for £10.00. We are aware that there has been an issue affecting some of our customers where this promotion didn’t fire correctly and you may have been charged full price for your seeds.

I would like to sincerely apologise for this error. We will be in touch to arrange your refund but if for any reason we have been unable to reach you within the next couple of days, we will ensure that you receive a cheque for the difference within the next 7 working days.

I would again like to apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience this matter has caused and if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 573 1818 Mon-Fri 9.00–8.00 or Sat–Sun 9.00–6.00 where one of our operators will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
            Nichola Scarfe
            Customer Service Manager
            So it wasn't just me that got caught out

Comment

I just wonder if any of us recieved the similar mail. may be they sent out to all who paid more than £10 in the weekend

Comment

T&M offer on again
                Buy any 10 packets of seed for just £10

T&Cs :-

To receive your offer, simply click through this email and your order code TNE615Z will be activated. Add your chosen 10 packets to your order and your discount will be applied in your shopping basket. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with promotional vouchers or any other offer, including the 5 for 4 seed offer. Hurry, offer ends midnight Sunday 22nd November 2015. Please note, this offer is only available on single packets of seed and does not include collections. Your 10 cheapest packets of seed will be included in the offer. Only packets under £5 are included in the offer.

Comment

Another offer just arrived !!
                  Buy any 15 packets of seed for £15

T&Cs

To receive your offer, simply click through this email and your order code TNE614Z will be activated. Add your chosen 15 packets to your order and your discount will be applied in your shopping basket. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with promotional vouchers or any other offer, including the 5 for 4 seed offer. Hurry, offer ends midnight Sunday 22nd November 2015. Please note, this offer is only available on single packets of seed and does not include collections. Your 15 cheapest packets of seed will be included in the offer. Only packets under £5 are included in the offer.

Comment

Damn you, just when I thought I had enough seeds

Comment

Its OK, Ryleh, I'm used to be blamed for forcing people to buy more seeds
                      Shame you can't use your vouchers!

Comment

15 packets of seeds on their way to me and its all your fault VC

5 toms - because obviously i dont have enough tomato seed already
                        2 butternut squash
                        3 bean/pea
                        2 sweet pepper
                        1 chilli pepper
                        2 flowers - sunflower and nasturtium

Comment

You're so easily led astray
                          Welcome to Seedaholics not so anonymous

Comment

Another offer!!

T&M had reduced the price of lots of seeds to 99p. Worth a look! You may find something you'd like.

Buy 5 packets and the cheapest one is free

On top of that - buy today, before midnight, 6th December and its free P&P on everything.
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-12-2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

10 packets for £10

To receive your offer, simply click through this email and your order code TNE696Z will be activated. Add your chosen packets to your order and your discount will be applied in your shopping basket. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with promotional vouchers or any other offer, including the 5 for 4 seed offer. Hurry, offer ends midnight tomorrow, Sunday 13th March 2016. Please note, this offer is only available on single packets of seed and does not include collections. Your 10 cheapest packets of seed will be included in the offer. Only packets under £5 are included in the offer.

Comment

Grrr I always miss this offer
                                Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X