No announcement yet.

Free P&P @ T&M

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd better sign up quickly too Sno, or your cranium will remain in store until someone more deserving comes along

Comment

Sounds like a no-brainer...
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Just a bit of skullduggery.........

Comment

I'm tempted to reply, but I'm afraid that I can't think of anything off the top of my head

Comment

It was a bit hare-brained!!

Comment

Well, I must admit responsibility - the buck stops here !

Comment

And I'll stop rabbitting on............

Comment

Did I catch you on the hop there ?

Comment

You're on burrowed time, Sno.........

Comment

Was that a dig at me Veggie ? This may give you paws for thought - I am bound to be lucky you know !

Comment

I'm tempted to say Hop it but I'll hole-d my tongue as I need the doe.

Comment

Well I know you are just trying to scratch a living, and I couldn't live with the gnawing guilt, so I will acknowledge your Gold standard 24-carrot jokes !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X