Bird Houses - 37p!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dottie View Post
    I said she could have mine, as I had other bargains. I have seen some folk acting as if they are the only folks who matter at the reduced cabinet, and I've then seen other folk walk away in disgust at their behaviour, as it's like seeing a wild animal ripping into a dead beast.
    Plural - bargains - not just the one bargain then.

I hardly think it WAS like seeing a wild animal ripping into a dead beast.

I don't think anyone is going to starve if someone buys up all the bird feeders and flogs them on ebay though.....

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      I hardly think it WAS like seeing a wild animal ripping into a dead beast.

Seeing a greedy person grabbing everything as quickly as poss, in order to get everything before anyone else can have a share, is not a nice thing to view. And yes tutting could be heard and comments of how disgusting it was for someone to be so selfish. So I feel it's understandable when folk walk away in disgust, as you certainly don't want to anywhere near such greedy behaviour.

I don't think anyone is going to starve if someone buys up all the bird feeders and flogs them on ebay though.....
      It's not always about 1 person making a profit, the local bird population would benefit by more locals buying a couple of cheap bird houses, and the local community benefits when folk think of others and not just about lining their own pockets.

Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dottie View Post
        Different strokes for different folks.
        Agreed!!!!!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I always do things like buy it from them then give it away on freecycle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X