Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top tips for recycling, greening etc

Hi everyone,

Though this might interest you! I found it when looking for a way to convert pallets into a chicken shed (does anyone know, by the way?!). I particularly liked the slug strides!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Originally posted by Birdie Wife View Post
    Hi everyone,

Though this might interest you! I found it when looking for a way to convert pallets into a chicken shed (does anyone know, by the way?!). I particularly liked the slug strides!
    Great info BW, and the slug strides had us falling about. Reminds me of a Harry Hill joke about bumble bee fur pelts
    All at once I hear your voice
    And time just slips away
    Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Hi everyone,

Note DON'T use the blue Chep pallets these are rented out & unauthorised use can lead to a fine The BBC used some on a TV prog for decking a year or two ago & were taken to court by the owning company & fined.
      Last edited by bubblewrap; 09-03-2007, 11:28 AM.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
        Note DON'T use the blue Chep pallets these are rented out & unauthorised use can lead to a fine The BBC used some on a TV prog for decking a year or two ago & were taken to court by the owning company & fined.
        indeed! I don't think anyone's busting a gut about getting these pallets back, but I'll avoid any blue ones, thanks for the advice! BTW if anyone has any plans for what to do with 90 pallets, I could put them to good use!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

BW just read the attachment - the one that has really GOT me is the one about cooking slugs in the oven - he cannot be serious! The manager of my local Wickes is a lovely chap - gave me a few nice, small, white, pallets for my lottie! DDL
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

indeed! I don't think anyone's busting a gut about getting these pallets back, but I'll avoid any blue ones, thanks for the advice! BTW if anyone has any plans for what to do with 90 pallets, I could put them to good use!
            I used to do "security" at a place that used blue pallets every pallet had to be checked in & out.
            The place used that many that Chep employed a man on site.
            Deliveries of pallets could total 500 a load & the site could contain 5,000 or more.
            Worked at another site (Bass distribution B-O-T) could have 35,000 at 20p a week each you can see why Chep like to track of them.
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

The article about the slug strides was a classic. Very funny.
              Stout hearts, strength and honour.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X