Check your weights!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your weights!!!

Just got my order of spuds from Dobies and the bag of spuds were only 1.1kg instead of 1.5kg...gave them a ring and they are sending me another 1.5kg pack without any probs!!!
    Thought I'd just mention to you that it's worth checking the weights ....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

good for you, nicos. Will get my scales out when my spuds eventually turn up from T&M

Comment

Thanks for the tip Nicos.

Serenity, when did you order yours?
      Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 23-02-2007, 07:46 PM.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

ordered 9th february, seeds and spuds. I received my seeds over a week ago. Have emailed T&M to ask when spuds will arive, have received an automatic email saying they are usually dispached within 2 to 3 days but that they will reply to my email within a couple of days to confirm. That was 4 days ago

I have ordered rooster and swift along with some xmas spuds. The swift are for growing in pots as an extra early crop so looks like I won't be getting chance to chit them now

Comment

Yikes. I ordered some Golden Wonder - maincrop I think? Also ordered some blue Edsel (just because they are named after a car - thought OH would appreciate them). Won't bother waiting in for the postie then!
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Will update you when they get back to me. My order was almost £18 so will be chasing them like mad

Comment

I'm still waiting on the second half of a spud order from T&M that I ordered in late January. I've had my Rocket and Bonnie through, together with some shallotts I ordered, but am waiting for Sarpo Mira and Axona. I think despatch depends on crop timings, and they do mention something about it somewhere if I remember right.

Tis frustrating.

Sarah

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X