No announcement yet.

FREE baby trees from Velvet Toilet Rolls site

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received mine yesterday and it's definately got no life to it at all which is very disappointing and i've come on here and it sounds like yours are the same, very bad press for them me thinks!!!

Comment

Mine arrived, planted it into a pot for the winter, hoping it will survive now...

It wasn't looking to healthy when it was pulled from the tube!

Comment

Not got mine yet.

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

I guess that due to the poor quality of the first batch they sent out, they have put it hold until it is sorted.

Comment

I got mine last week. Looks a bit like a bottle brush by hey, its free and it can make up its own mind if it wants to grow or not.
            Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

Mine arrived today, dry but in good condition, trouble is I cant remember what I asked for, I think its a rowan so am gonna google what one looks like lol.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Mine has arrived today, bigger than I thought it would be.

A nice healthy tree.

Comment

Originally posted by WrexTheDragon View Post
                  Mine has arrived today, bigger than I thought it would be.

A nice healthy tree.
                  What did you get. still not sure what mine is lol
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Mine was a Rowen, just in time to keep the witches away.

Comment

Mine was a Rowen, just in time to keep the witches away.
                      I think mine is a rowen but still not sure, can someone post a pick of what they got please. OH doesnt think it is.
                      and ends with backache

Comment

Rowan

#

This is a picture of a Rowan leaf. Should have them on the tree for a few days before they drop off.

Comment

Yay! Mine arrived this morning and I have planted it in one of those Morrisons blower buckets, I'm hoping that won't be too big.

It was in quiet good nick, about five branches, mostly green but there were some bits of yellow at the end of some of the leaves.

Now to make a note somewhere of the date of arrival so that I can look back in years to come, hoping that I don't kill it off in the meantime.

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

#

This is a picture of a Rowan leaf. Should have them on the tree for a few days before they drop off.
                            yay thats what I have, it was the OH that had doubts. Now I can say ' told you so '.
                            and ends with backache

Comment

My diddy rowan has also arrived - sitting it water and will plant up in a flower bucket for this year - possibly 2? - before moving to a permanent site or larger container to constrain its future growth to a patio-sized tree(let).

Comment

Not sure if this cold weather has killed mine off or not, it's just a sorry looking stick in a Morrisons flower bucket at the minute.

Hopefullly it will develop some leaves in the spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X