Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Allotment series on DVD available to buy.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Allotment series on DVD available to buy.

This is a tip about The Allotment Series available to buy on DVD, if its posted in the wrong thread then by all means relocate it. Thought it would be seen by more of the 'target audience' on this thread.

Anyhow, found this advertised, its actually the DVD i was tracking on E-bay before xmas but it got too expensive and it was used.

But now i feel big headed because i can now buy it new for less.

Details are :
    A 15 part series - total playing time of 5.5 hours on 3 DVDs,
    THE ALLOTMENT SERIES was first shown on ITV 1 West. £16.99

http://www.allotment.info/default.htm

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

thanks for the info. There is also a new prog coming on tv in the new year all about growing your own veg and fruit. The woman off Gardeners World i think. One to watch out for.

Comment

Been waiting for this series since last November, The dvd is set, bed pan is warming and the cheese dip is ready. Cannot wait. Want to get a look inside the book as well.

Comment

Thanks for that seasprout.

I just ordered my copy 3 set DVD boxset
        Stout hearts, strength and honour.

Comment

It's not bad but the wench doesn;t seem to do much apart from scrounge fruit & Veg accdoring to me Daughter
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

And she wears the same blue top in every episode, although she does fill it out well.

Comment

Thats very true she does
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                And she wears the same blue top in every episode.
                Job lot from M&S - I got one too and seem to be wearing it in all the pictures of the polytunnel this summer!

Anyway, the DVD is excellent. I got it for Christmas last year (after a lot of hints and laying out the magazine article etc.) and plan to watch it again this month to get more ideas. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just ordered it and will add it to my motivation arsenal along with Monty Don's Gardeners world special at the allotments in Birmingham.
                  Thanks again.

MPC
                  Mclaren Pit Crew (MCP) .

Comment

ahh... now then..

Originally posted by mclarenpitcrew View Post
                    Monty Don's Gardeners world special at the allotments in Birmingham.
                    Thanks again.

MPC
                    Now I have read somewhere this may be repeated anytime soon, i keep looking at the on-line *adio Times for confirmation.

I missed it the first time it was on and the second time when Wimbledon was rained off, so hopfully third time lucky..?

Comment

Seasprout.

If you send me an offline message with your address, I'll copy the program and send you a copy.

MPC
                      Mclaren Pit Crew (MCP) .

Comment

Mclarenpitcrew i have PM'd you.

Comment

Aaaaaggghhh! What am I doing? I have just ordered it. If I spend any more money, I won't have enough years left to make it all back with the fruit and veg I grow. What is this madness that has afflicted me?
                          Jools

Comment

Nonsense Jools, with all this fresh veg and fruit, plus the exercise you get in growing it you'll live to be a very ripe old age indeed!
                            Blessings
                            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                            Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                            Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                            On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Trying to stick to New Year's resolution of not buying anything I don't really need so mustn't spend too much time on this link me thinks!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X