Whitefly and spiders

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitefly and spiders

Hi all, now then this may not be new to all you knowledgeable people but it's new to me, so thought I'd put it on anyway.

I've had a lot of spiders in my shed to cut a long story short as my kale has a lot of whitefly I relocated said spiders to live amongst the kale.

Upshot is, lots of spider webs with lots and lots of whitefly in them and an almost spider free shed

All organic as don't want any nasty chemistry on my fruit and veg. Is there a tip of the month award,lol.

Now I just need someone brave to move the spiders for me!
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Treasure the spiders that make a home in the greenhouse too, as you say they're good for whitefly and I cheered the one the other day that had caught a cabbage white butterfly.
      Only trouble is everytime I go in there I get a face full of web from another spider who has set up home.
      And there's the truly giant spider who lives at the back. So fierce I can't get past to water the plant behind her. Have to chuck water at it from a distance!

Sue

Comment

Spiders are fab aren't they? We have loads in our garden and they set up camp on the tomato and cucumber canes on the patio. Trouble is I pulled the cukes up as they'd had it but I can't move the pot/cane as it's supporting the home of a rather chunky spid. Gotta love em though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X