Fill your Bird feeder with a FREE 500g PACK

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
    Mine arrived this morning, and are now in the feeder. Many thanks.
    I don't believe it! The birds have eaten it all, already! I've just seen a pigeon stood on the bird table, leaning over and tucking into the seed in the feeder -clever bird! I'll have to fill it up again tomorrow.
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
      I don't believe it! The birds have eaten it all, already! I've just seen a pigeon stood on the bird table, leaning over and tucking into the seed in the feeder -clever bird! I'll have to fill it up again tomorrow.
      Thats right, go on, rub it in......
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

After filling in detailas again Tuesday, today some seed arrived.

Comment

Free? That's my favourite price!
          Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
          Snadger - Director of Poetry
          RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
          Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
          Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
          piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Still nothing for Me...I am going to fill in again.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
              Still nothing for Me...I am going to fill in again.
              Me too. Just did it.
              Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
              >
              >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Thanks for the link, just signed up
                Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot

Comment

SS - have you tried again - even under another family member alias?

Noticed someone else on another recommend thread (last time of looking) is still waiting after all of us lucky peeps have been served - well weird.

Comment

Seed arrived after a two week wait, don't give up hope. looks good quality seed!
                    Karen

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
                    Even a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step!

Comment

Gone to seed.

Still got nowt, the Blurb does say if all seed had gone then you still get the voucher.

I have reapplied, but I will see the company next week at the Bird Fair in Rutland, would have been nice to try to use the voucher there.!

Never mind, bought my sparrows some nice seed from Wilkinson's today, so they wont miss out.!

Comment

We’re so sorry, but we’ve run out.

Thank you for responding to our free Special Mix™ offer. We’ve been inundated with responses, receiving many times more requests than expected. As a result, all our free 500g Special Mix sample packs have gone.

We appreciate that you’ll be disappointed not to receive a free pack. However we are still delighted to give you this special £10 voucher that can be redeemed against any order from Living with Birds.

I sent that off ages ago too.
                        Gentlemen! - you can't fight in here...this is the War Room!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Bob View Post

I sent that off ages ago too.
                          I ordered mine 1st August and got no response. I've now had the same email when I re-ordered the other day. A rather disappointing company so don't think I'll be using their £10. I might not get my order.
                          Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                          >
                          >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

I must be the lucky one for once , recieved my seed within two days of application and today just recieved a lovely dome covered bird seed holder ( now hanging in the garden no birds yet tho! ) for just over £2 with the voucher , im very pleased with them......
                            maybe they are a small company overwhelmed with it all , dont give up on them.

Comment

Sorry to get your hopes up.

Its all my fault.

Sorry to all those who did not receive anything.......but here's a grain or seed of comfort perhaps........................

I told you all about the offer and received nothing, no vouchers, no seed, no e-mail.

Sod all.

However this will not stop me from posting with other offers.

Hope the birdys liked the seed.

All the best, I'm off the drown my sorrow in a vat of squashed grapes.(wine).

***UPDATE***

Just ordered a curry to go with it.
                              Last edited by seasprout; 21-08-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Free £10 Voucher

Go to www.livingwithbirds.com and enter SPECIAL500 as the promo code to get £10 off your order.

Or freephone 0800 072 0130 and mention SPECIAL500.

Offer ends 31st October 2009.
                                Last edited by WrexTheDragon; 22-08-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X