No announcement yet.

Just ordered some cheap staging and a coldframe

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They fly well. Put mine togther yesterday with 4 bricks on the cover. Went up the plot to see it flying away.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
      They fly well. Put mine togther yesterday with 4 bricks on the cover. Went up the plot to see it flying away.

I guess you could cover the frame with fleece?

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
        It was quite windy round here today and most of the empty pots and other stuff I had left to one side yesterday were in next doors garden when I got home from work but the cold frame and cover was still sitting where I left it with one of my cats curled up the corner of it.

Comment

I would never deal with an internet site that does not give a British address and telephone number - I did some years ago and my credit card details were used by someone in Africa to make some expensive purchases. The bank did take the loss, but it was a messy business.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
            I would never deal with an internet site that does not give a British address and telephone number - I did some years ago and my credit card details were used by someone in Africa to make some expensive purchases. The bank did take the loss, but it was a messy business.
            Big Pockets have been around for years. I used to use them when ordering CDs/DVDs for our office. I have never had a problem with them and I know they are run by UK people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
              Yep they could have a UK addres shown and a phone number. But when you go round the address it could just be a block of offices and a pile of unopened post and the phone could be on redirect to a mobile.
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

There is a British address - it's in the Terms & Conditions section
                BigPockets
                Unit 30,
                Enterprise Drive,
                Lye, Stourbridge,
                West Midlands,
                England,
                DY9 8QH.
                Today's mistake is tomorrow's compost...

Comment

We have used them for a year of so and have had no problems.
                  Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X