Free seed spuds, grow bags and 5 packs of seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lettuce

I ordered the spuds y'day and also the petunias - have to pay postage for those too, but plants for free!

I ordered pelargoniums from T&M couple of years back - I got 2 x water wizards; 2 x hanging pouches; 1 x ezee hanging basket and 1 x patio planter bag ALL free! (Lucky me!)

Don't think the water wizards are that fab actually....I tend to use those 1L Evian squeezy water bottles to water my baskets...and I bury an empty (small) water bottle in the ground next to my courgette/squash plants so water gets to roots better. I pierce holes in bottle cap, snip off base of bottle, then bury the bottle top side down with the empty base poking out of soil, then I fill the bottle with the watering can when watering.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Amanda, ordering mine now
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday with the same seeds as everyone else but I only got one grow bag.

I phoned T&M and told them and they said they were now out of stock of the bags and they wouldn't be able to send me any until the end of May.

The very kind lady on the phone said I could use empty compost bags though, explained how to do it and is sending me a £5 gift voucher that I can use on the website!

Bonus!

Just waiting on those Autumn Bliss raspberry canes now!
        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

i just tried and it comin up 7.94
          by the way good mornin everyone and what a lovelly day it is
          dont take for granted that you hold dear
          for once its gone you will miss it
          and thats to late

Comment

just tried to email them through contact us some guy called isherwood when you use his email it comes up with different one then wont send coz the address is not reconised
            so i then took out the other address and copied and paste his address in and it just comes up with put address in lol so cant even ask why its charging so much
            dont take for granted that you hold dear
            for once its gone you will miss it
            and thats to late

Comment

WooHoo!

Just wanted to say that ordered them last Tues and package arrived today! Wasn't too fussed about the free seeds (although always good!) I was more after the spuds and bags as I haven't managed to plant any yet!

Are Vivaldi earlies? & will it be late or does it not matter? Got to chit them first anyhow....

Comment

Thanks for this link and for solving the problem with the P&P beforehand - I would have given up! Clicking on the Gardeners World offers did the trick, it also contained free tomato plants including fertiliser and basil seeds at the same price which I ordered as well and some more seeds...Don't mind the missing grow-bags that much if they come with a £5 off voucher,lol. Extra postage was small for seeds only and I could use a 10 % off voucher.

Comment

Just ordered mine, did as you said and went back to the offer to get rid of the postage and it worked!
                  Cheers love
                  Chelle x
                  'REMEMBER, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS WE ARE A NORMAL FAMILY!'

Comment

brilliant. just gone on to the site and ordered. thanks!

Comment

well after almost 3 weeks theyve finally got round to sending mine, recieved it today and potatoes werent vivaldi, theyve run out and put in emerald...grrrrr

how could it take them 3 weeks to throw 5 spuds of their choice in a box, a few seed packets and send it.

the other stuff was 3 platic growing bags, 2 about bucket size and one about 2 bucket sized.

seeds were:
                      carrot - gonsenheimer
                      cabbage - ruby ball f1
                      cornsalad baval (..yuk)
                      broccoli - summer purple sprouting
                      tomato - harbinger
                      Last edited by 00264167; 09-05-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                        Had the same problem with postage but now sorted when i went to the Gardners' world offer site. they have some free lillies to give away too
                        cheers Reks

Comment

Mine arrived today (I ordered last week)

Got the 3 bags, Vales Emerald Potatoes and

seeds were:
                          carrot - gonsenheimer
                          cabbage - ruby ball f1
                          cornsalad baval (..yuk)
                          broccoli - summer purple sprouting
                          tomato - harbinger

Will get the tatties in this weekend.

Comment

got mine today as well.. was beginning to think they weren't coming

Comment

I ordered mine on Monday, hope they don't take tooo long.

What's wrong with cornsalad?
                              Is it the same thing as lambs lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by katep23 View Post
                                Also, they are offering 3 Raspberry Autumn Bliss Canes for £3.49 P&P - either click on the link to Return to Gardeners World Offers or try:

FREE* 3 Raspberry Autumn Bliss Canes (Plants and Bulbs)
                                Did anyone go for the raspberries and have they been delivered yet?
                                I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and haven't had them.
                                http://www.keithsallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X