No announcement yet.

Water Butts at Tesco

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was in my local B&Q again yesterday and they have them on offer again at 6.99. had quite a few in but they were just outside in the garden area away from the main lot of waterbutts which were much more expensive.

Comment

thanks Sam, I'll have a look at t'weekend x
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Tesco Direct are now out of stock of the cheap butts, which is a shame. Will have to have a look at B&Q or the Tesco store next time i remember.
        There's vegetable growing in the family, but I must be adopted
        Happy Gardening!

Comment

I have checked in my local tesco and there are no water butts for sale. B&Q didn't have an offer theirs? Is the B&Q a regional offer?

NN
          If there is no football and gardening in heaven - I'm not going.

Comment

I just got me two B&Q water butts, they were £9.98 each (half price). They were not stored with all the other water butts, you had to search them out. They look sound, and are shorter than the average, so good for a littlun like me.
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I send OH to buy one today from our local County garden place, I'm in East Staffordshire, they're doing a special: 190l water butt, child proof lid, tap, stand and connecting hose for £20. not bad I thought.

Comment

i picked up 3 new ones for a fiver each from ebay, collected them today...sorry folks but i'm well chuffed with them
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Wilkinsons (Orpington) have water butts with lids and taps 175l £14 and 220 £19....
                  My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I can never understand why they're so expensive - you can buy a DVD player for the same price! My last one came out of a skip - one too many tap holes but I soon sorted that out. I was feeling very pleased with myself until (can you believe this) some vandal stuck a knife through it.
                    Resistance is fertile

Comment

Compost bins are only £5...if you get them of the council and they take more machining to make. Its odd.
                      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X