Clear All

nick - I bet I'm older than you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fruit&vegvirgin
      nick - I bet I'm older than you!!!
      Bet your not unless you lied on your subsription form
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet
        If ya find 'em nick I'll swop you some cocozelle or striata d'italia ordinary courgettes if you'd like?
        Errr Ok SBP whatever they are I'lll look tomorrow. I should have some left unless I gave them away.
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

LOL reading this thread, reminded me of a house officer we had whose skirts stopped well above her knee, was constantly perched on the desk swinging her legs and flicking her hair but was about as much use as a chocolate teapot where her actual job was concerned. She looked down on the nursing staff and wouldn't listen to a word we said. Get a few like that but she stuck in the mind because she had the face and manner NTG mentions.

SBP - I found striato d'italia disappointing vis-a-vis flavour and yield. Black beauty were great though even when large. I'm not sure how the family would take to patty pans although I would love to try them, they are just getting their heads around pumpkin in it's normal format.

I'm thinking rondo de nizza for next year or the yellow globe ones I saw in dobies catalogue i think it was.
          Bright Blessings
          Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

The best doctors are the ones that listen to the nurses. Trouble is, it takes until they are registrars before they learn this half the time.
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

The best GP's listen to their district nurses......
              Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

I know kirstyb. Usually because of the speciality I work in we don't have a problem as most of them haven't got a clue and if they want to get through their surgical placement they make the effort. We are generally a very easy going bunch. Laugh a little too long, hard and loud though!!

Our regs and consultants are a great bunch and regularly accompany us on ward nights out etc.

One of the HOs in the last batch insisted on buying courgettes off me for silly money even though I said I don't "officially" sell them. Terms of lease etc. But not to be sniffed at. Another HO is likely to be phoning the council tomorrow to ask for a lottie. Result! Sod the medicine, grow some decent veg. The older patients love it when you tell them what you've been up to.
                Bright Blessings
                Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X