Dog poo wormery

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
    We use re-usable nappies, they're great. Pretty grim dealing with a messy poo, but bar the initial outlay (which was £100) the nappies we have go from newborn -> 4 years old. My wife regularly 'swaps' some too, or sells some and buys from others - there's a good, active real-nappy community around us. the main reason though, bar the money saving was the amount of waste disposables create and how long they take to break down - not to mention the amount of trees used!
    looked into it but the cost of the initial outlay was prohibitive and Ive never seen any here second hand. This time of year its not too bad. 3 disposable nappies makes the coal go further.......
    Dog poo still a pain tho.

Comment

Since I'm not a mother, never have been and never will be, I have no experience of either disposable or non disposable nappies - apart from knowing that my Mother had no choice. Them were the days! I quite often see reusable nappies offered on Freecycle though - I've never been tempted, even though they're free.
      I hadn't realised that you could burn the nappies (presumably sans content). Why not operate a nappy collection service and run your home heating completely?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Since I'm not a mother, never have been and never will be, I have no experience of either disposable or non disposable nappies - apart from knowing that my Mother had no choice. Them were the days! I quite often see reusable nappies offered on Freecycle though - I've never been tempted, even though they're free.
        I hadn't realised that you could burn the nappies (presumably sans content). Why not operate a nappy collection service and run your home heating completely?
        UGH! You are even more vile than me on occasion!

Comment

Originally posted by baldrick View Post
          UGH! You are even more vile than me on occasion!
          I try my best!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X