How chilis can kill

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How chilis can kill

I just found this which may be of interest to some.

How chilis can kill - Short Sharp Science - New Scientist

Glad I only like mild chillies.
    Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

I heard about this, maybe there was something else wrong? I reckon he must of had the Bhut Jolokia but in a huge quantity.. maybe?

This story springs to mind as well - The Fire Garden: Woman eats 51 super-hot (Bhut Jolokia) chillies in 2 minutes
    Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

The "intense itching all over" suggests he had an allergic reaction Keen cook died after eating red-hot chilli sauce as a dare - Times Online
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm sure a part of me dies every time I have a kebab smothered in hot chllli sauce...............
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Blimey, I like a dab of chilli sauce on kebabs and the like, but thats staggering. God only knows what he put in that sauce, sounds like a severe allergic reaction to me too.
          That must have been so painful, only hope he didn't suffer for too long.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
            hope he didn't suffer for too long.
            My thoughts exactly.
            I tend to be kinda stoic about things, but that's a thought I hold regardless.

What a way to go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X