No announcement yet.

Keep Aminopyralid banned.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get manure and find that it is contaminated with Aminopyralid, seeing as there's supposed to be strict guidelines that the people who use the stuff must adhere to, could we sue them if they haven't followed the instructions to the letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamo View Post
      If we get manure and find that it is contaminated with Aminopyralid, seeing as there's supposed to be strict guidelines that the people who use the stuff must adhere to, could we sue them if they haven't followed the instructions to the letter?
      You would have to prove it first I suppose which isn't easy as it isn't easy to prove the presence of aminopyralid at low levels - levels which can still affect your plants!

On another point:

Has anyone managed to get any contaminated manure collected yet. Apparently DOW are trying to find farmers local to your area to collect it and I know of at least a couple of people who are still waiting.

I am also told that the person arranging collection is only aware of less than 10 plots in the whole country which seems incredible although I know people on our site have none left as they unfortunately spread it all!

Anyone any more information about this?
      Try visiting my websites and blogs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X