soft fruit in morrissons

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft fruit in morrissons

bought raspbrry ,gooseberry redcurrant and blackcurrant bushes bare rooted in morrissons today £1.38 each ,looked like a bargain to me!
    don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
    remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

There's a lot about ... Poundshop have some too. I got some roses and shallots while I was waiting for Mr S to come out of the library yesterday
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Maybe I should have a look in Morrisons, had a look in other shops but can find any! Even at my local Dobbies there was no fruit!

Would really like to try Rasps in a pot!
      http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

hmmm my local nursery 11 raspberry canes for 3.95 and BIG blackcurrant bushes 3.95 eaxch. I need to find shallots!
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by Jenegade View Post
          Maybe I should have a look in Morrisons, had a look in other shops but can find any! Even at my local Dobbies there was no fruit!

Would really like to try Rasps in a pot!
          Wilkinson's do raspberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants for £1, they also do them for £2 and £3. So depending on your budget you can buy 1, 2 or 3 year old plants. They also do things like grapes and kiwi for £3.

I bought 2 baby redcurrants last year as I wanted to start them off as cordons, they have grown a nice strong stem and so have now bought 2 more this week.

They also sell seed pots, garlic and onion sets for £1, and a wide range of other fruit, veg and seeds.

Comment

i got a rasberry bush in poundland today, and the lady said she was just about to put out the strawberry plants aswell,
            cant beat that price
            x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X