Wormery instructions

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wormery instructions

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I've just come across a site that tells you how to start a wormery, what to do etc via a newsletter. Worm Farming Secrets
    I'm giving it a go, even if it just provides a few extra "juicies" for the chickens
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Hi
    Do not pay for an expensive wormery, most of them are hand made (even the well known makes)! You can easily make one yourself from storage boxes, buy three boxes drill 6 holes in two of them and put greenhouse shading in the 2nd box. Lay the 2nd box on the first box and then start to add waste. There are a couple of places on ebay that sells womery instructions I have bought both and are well worth the money for the info they give.

Comment

Thanks for that Spudstacker, I want to give it a go, but maybe I'm being a bit thick and don't really understand your instructions! What size of boxes? Where do you drill the holes? (sides / front / back / top / bottom?) What size holes? How much greenhouse shading in the second box? (do I fill the box with it?) Can you post an "Idiot's Guide" please?
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X