Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Horse Manure !

Hope ive put this in the right part of the forum

Anyone here wanting Free Horse manure which i can verify is excellent as i use it on my own garden with no strings attached ?

As long as you can collect it from us we dont mind if you fill a few tubs or several skips! we even had Leicestershire county council using our manure this year.

we are based on Clawson Lane,Long Clawson,Leicestershire so if anyone does require and willing to make the journey please contact me via PM

Hope i can be of some help
    Last edited by pabloshs; 01-12-2008, 05:41 PM. Reason: advised
    http://www.pablos-horse-sanctuary.com/index.htm

http://www.myspace.com/pabloshorsesanctuary

Originally posted by pabloshs View Post

Anyone here wanting Free Horse manure which i can verify is excellent as i use it on my own garden with no strings attached ?

As long as you can collect it from us we dont mind if you fill a few tubs or several skips! we even had Leicestershire county council using our manure this year.

we are based on Clawson Lane,Long Clawson,Leicestershire so if anyone does require and willing to make the journey please contact me via PM

Too far away I'm afraid. I know you've included your location in this post, but please add it to your profile - then it will show in all your posts (top right hand side of post) and it really does help with queries and answers.

Comment

Originally posted by pabloshs View Post

Will you post it? That would sicken Santa delivering it!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger! Just what do you have against Santa eh?
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
          Snadger wants to make sure that he come's jacob marley
          What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
          Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            Nothing.........it's like the old joke, on Christmas eve go outside and fire a gun in the air..........come back in and tell the kids Santa's just committeed suicide and it'll save you a fortune!

Snadger (ah la the Grinch!)
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger have you googled any Horse charities in your area?
              they would probably be happy to pass on any quality manure
              Ive no idea if Reindeer droppings are as good
              http://www.pablos-horse-sanctuary.com/index.htm

http://www.myspace.com/pabloshorsesanctuary

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X