ntg blog ..

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ntg blog ..

For some reason best known to itself, I can't start a blog on here and soooooo .... I' cleared out the old Blogspot I had given it a revamp and started from new ... heres the first one.

After having several break ins at our allotment site I've decided I'm giving the plot up. I've enjoyed my time there but enough is enough. s...
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Shame about the allotment situation - must be quite irritating after all the work you've put into yours and others have put into theirs.

Looks like you've got your garden all planned nicely and you're going to be pretty busy getting it all done! At least with the vegetable gardening now being done at home, it'll be easier for you to get to it each day and you'll not need to worry about idiots nicking your crops or destroying your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Primrose View Post
      Shame about the allotment situation - must be quite irritating after all the work you've put into yours and others have put into theirs...
      it is. I used to have poultry and geese on it and my mate had his poultry that he used to show all over the country ... they were all stolen or they just smashed open the pens and the cockerels all fought and killed one another. Whats more annoying is that the police know who is responsible but won't do anything about it

I just don't need the hassle I'm afraid so I'm not replacing any of them and giving it up at christmas (keeping it till then as I can use it to burn rubbish on)
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

That's an awful shame about all those birds. Knowing that the police know who stole them/let them out yet still aren't planning on prosecuting anyone must be particularly irritating.

Since the pandemic started, lots of folk have looked into taking on allotments but they're going to be put off when they hear that they could spend many hours each week on their plot only to have it all damaged or things stolen and there'll be no comeback for the perpetrators. So much for encouraging folk to reduce their food miles!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X