New Horizon composts - new products

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lettuceleaf10 View Post
    I work at B&Q and we had an awful lot of complaints about J Arthur Bowers compost this season. It wasn't composted properly and had lots of wood pieces in it. I don't go back to work until Thursday so can't check before then but maybe it has been withdrawn from sale
    Very interesting, I found exactly this with JAB compost this year. I suspected they were attempting to save money by not composting/shredding the mix down properly, resulting in a very course, lumpy compost.

Comment

Originally posted by rana View Post
      Very interesting, I found exactly this with JAB compost this year. I suspected they were attempting to save money by not composting/shredding the mix down properly, resulting in a very course, lumpy compost.
      I posted on this topic earlier this year because I bought the JAB and was so annoyed by the quality I sent some back to them in a padded envelope and eventually received a letter back with £15 worth of vouchers which I took back to the original garden centre where I used them in exchange for 3 bags of another make on special offer as well as a bag of organic compost to which I had to add about £1. Pays to complain. If people don't then they think we are all mugs and try it on again.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        I got 12 small bags (10l) in Wilko's sale
        My local B&Q currently have New Horizon on special offer: half price, plus buy 2 get one free
        Deal !
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Think I may be nipping to B&Q this weekend to have a look to see if we have the offer too

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X