new raptor on the block.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers MH.
    I'll have a prowl through my photos and pick a good one out. Do I go for the clarity and definition? Do I go for arty? Do I go fro the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" factor. Choices, choices, decisions, decisions.

Comment

Can it breed and eat the parakeets infesting my local area?

Comment

Originally posted by brownfingers View Post
        Cheers MH.
        I'll have a prowl through my photos and pick a good one out. Do I go for the clarity and definition? Do I go for arty? Do I go fro the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" factor. Choices, choices, decisions, decisions.
        Oh, go and start a poll and we can choose for you!!!

Comment

Any suggestions by anyone who has seen any of the photos I've posted on here would be welcome.

Comment

My favourites from the 'wildlife photos please' thread are:

and next post....
            Attached Files
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

As it's a comp to win bird food etc, maybe the woodpecker would be the best choice, but my personal favourite is the blackcap, but would switch to the long-tail if the right hand side bits could be edited out
              Attached Files
              Endless wonder.

Comment

I like them all, you have a real talent there BF. Though if you can only submit one I think I'd go for the black cap too.

Comment

Hmm, you've given me a quandry there. You have both picked out some of my personal faves, but I think I need to take on board thet it is for a company selling bird food. Therefore, the woodpecker may be the best choice. Especially if they want to use it for advertising purposes.

Comment

They are all lovely pictures! I wish I had your skills.

Go with the woodpecker just because of the bird food connection.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

I didn't notice anywhere that it said you were limited to only one photo, so maybe you could try entering two or three. I've just had another look at the site and in fact I couldn't see any competition T&C's.
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

Woodpecker sent. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                          I didn't notice anywhere that it said you were limited to only one photo, so maybe you could try entering two or three. I've just had another look at the site and in fact I couldn't see any competition T&C's.
                          I also noticed that if you go to the homepage, there is no link to any comps.

Like you say, on the link you gave there are no rules, regs, or limits to number or size of entries. I'll just hve to wait and see if they get back to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X