No announcement yet.

Of course it's obvious what this is...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course it's obvious what this is...

...global worming !

BBC Nature - Earthworm invasion: Aliens causing more harm than good?
    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

ALIEN WORMS,i blame that E T and his rescuers
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Of course LD, I had forgotten - ET was a gardener, he would be a natural suspect for importing alien worms, especially given that he didn't pass through Customs...I wonder how he would worm his way out of that !

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
        Of course LD, I had forgotten - ET was a gardener, he would be a natural suspect for importing alien worms, especially given that he didn't pass through Customs...I wonder how he would worm his way out of that !
        am sure he would wriggle his way of the holes he's in,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Then again the worm may turn and not be an alien anymore! And then we'd have a worm's eye view of the alien worlds around us.
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            ALIEN WORMS,i blame that E T
            You not seen Tremors then ?
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
              Then again the worm may turn
              It did ....... according to the two ronnies ..........

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I think I preferred Tremors, BB - less frightening !

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  You not seen Tremors then ?

is THAT the film with the giang worm/snakes causing a bit of mayhem,scary film,

Comment

Most scary worms I can think of are those Sandworms with their huge teeth in Dune.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Just watched this - didn't know they did that with leaves.. The Earthworm - YouTube

Comment

Is this one of your Worms, Sno? or is AP responsible?
                        BBC News - Aberdeen woman finds snake in cutlery drawer

Comment

OOH Tremors!!! I hate that film It's the only film that gives me nightmares!! I always end up hiding from them ontop of the cupboards in the kitchen Ooh I hope I don't have a nightmare now that you've mentioned it. I#m not weird or anything by the way...
                          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                            Just watched this - didn't know they did that with leaves.. The Earthworm - YouTube
                            thats facinating,but is nothing sacred

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X