Cheeky Little Blighter

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky Little Blighter

Up at the lottie this afternoon and I noticed yet more onion sets nudged out of the ground by moles - was gently pressing them back, when I heard a creaking noise to the right of my knee - turned to look -and couldn't believe a mole was pushing up the plastic path, trying to surface - Me? well I went 0-60 in 3.2 seconds outta there.

I know, I know - what harm can a mole do to you, but I wasn't waiting around to find out!
    'May your cattle never wander and your crops never fail'

Sounds like you missed the perfect opportunity to evict a mole.

That said I nearly had my heart stopped by a mouse the other day. They don't scare me, it was just unexpected and it was next to my foot when we noticed each other and it took off so fast to skidded about 3 fast steps before it even started moving. The annoying part is I've been trying to catch the bugger for ages now. I don't want to use a kill-trap and it's completely uninterested in the humane one I've got out and baited.
    Had I had something in hand to catch it it would have been perfect but no - I was too busy having a heart attack and being empty handed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X