Oh.. oh... oh.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh.. oh... oh.........

OH has just shown me a mouse caught in a mouse trap in one of our rooms!!!

Yup - it's an instant death 'snap bar' behind the head job!!

( yup- happy to advertise as they clearly do the 'job' )

Ok- but the neighbour's cat is in the field where there
    are about 20 mouse holes waiting for her snack- whilst our English cat is snoozing on the sofa expecting an extra helping of nosh before bedtrime!

Urmmm....I think I'm coming back as an English cat next time!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Nicos - shouldn't this be in the pests thread?! There was me admiring wildlife piccies! Some cats are just better mousers than others! I have one of each! My old fella brought in a field mouse once- gawd knows where he got it from - then let it go: it ran into the end of the hollow brass fender round the hearth. The only way we could tell it was there was by him clawing at the fender trying to persuade it to come out! My female cat is a lot more efficient - she kills and eats. Yuk.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I meant to say that the mouse had his gnashers around a digestive biscuit- looked quite funny actually!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

awww Nicos pleeeeease its sad! honest

Comment

Aww, poor little mouse. We got mice in the house once when our neighbour pulled down his pigeon loft & they all migrated into our row of houses. I bought a couple of those 'humane' traps as I couldn't bear the thought of those little bodies in the snap traps. Spent a good few weeks ferrying little mice to woodland across the river down the road from us, they probably ended up as food for some predator but at least they proved useful that way.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X