Albino Squirrel

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albino Squirrel

I cant believe my eyes when i see an albino squirrel in south west london suburbs. It was the first one i have ever seen and it was early in the morning. It was storing nuts in neighbours garden and running along my fence wid another grey. Has anyone else saw albino's
    Dont judge a plant by it's pot.

there is a Albino Pheasant down by the forest of arden golf course i have seen it a couple of times .
    Some woman from Meriden took a photo of it and it was in local paper last week i don't think that will help its chance of a long life,,..jacob
    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

They're more common than many people imagine. If you spend a lot of time in the countryside you'll come across all sorts of albinos. I've seen rabbits, pheasants, crows, thrushes, blackbirds and a magpie. Sometimes totally white and sometimes with odd patches of pigmentation. Far more birds than animals but I suppose that's because there's more of them.

Comment

Pretty aren't they? One chap in this link has 3 in his garden BBC - Albino squirrels living in Surrey
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

....strangely 2sheds- that one looks much more rat like doesn't it???

- greasyfire- wow- what a find!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

i know but the weird thing is that it is in london, and i was not in a park but in the suburbs
            Dont judge a plant by it's pot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X