This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamladd View Post
    Yes I know that camera, they are great pics for a non slr. I have a nikon D50 with a macro lens, once my lottie is sorted im going to spend a good few hours taking photos I think.
    Oooh *jealous* My OH has the D70, but no macro lens or I'd be constantly stealing it. The bees are very tolerant of my paparazzi tendencies, even when, in a bid for the most detailed shot possible, I lean in too close and accidentally knock them flying with the lens

Comment

Geo..

Comment

I love this thread, these are such lovely photos & show us what wonderful creatures you can find in your garden (or on holiday/back of a boat etc.!) Here's a few of mine.
        Attached Files
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

this is a lovely thread,and some good photograghy,my few so far,the baby blue tit had only just fledged,we were watching it and mum,just after this picture was taken,down came a crow,and you can guess the rest,mum gave chase in vain,well the middle 1 is still nature,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 08-04-2010, 06:25 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Buzzard taken on the 9th and the 2 headed swan tonight
            Attached Files

Comment

Nesting under the eaves above our bedroom, this busy parent was just about to fly off to get more food for the hungry chicks (April 2009) -

Something was tickling behind my ear today ... this little bug Looking at it indoors it was a shiny metallic black, so I think the colours in the pic are just reflections of the plants -

Hoverfly and friends on a dianthus -

A spider seen from below -

Another spider -
              Attached Files

Comment

I love your hover fly catbasket, it looks like its got pink clogs on, heres a few more of mine

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                  I love your hover fly catbasket, it looks like its got pink clogs on ...
                  D'oh! So it does

Comment

Originally posted by Sweepster View Post
                    Oooh *jealous* My OH has the D70, but no macro lens or I'd be constantly stealing it. The bees are very tolerant of my paparazzi tendencies, even when, in a bid for the most detailed shot possible, I lean in too close and accidentally knock them flying with the lens
                    I wish I had the money at the time to have bought the D70! I studied Graphic Design at Uni and having a decent camera was a good thing. All these pics make me wanna get my lottie sorted asap. I marked out the paths last night. This weekend its Digging time! Oh and building too more compost heaps!
                    I hate slugs!!

Comment

Glad I found this thread! I took these this morning when I was doing the early morning watering in the greenhouse.I couldn't believe what I was seeing- and I spend all that time putting down egg shells etc to put off these little horrors.If they can cope with a cactus they can cope with anything!!
                      Attached Files
                      Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
                        If they can cope with a cactus they can cope with anything!!
                        Thread winner!

Those are just the most excellentest of excellent pics!

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
                          Glad I found this thread! I took these this morning when I was doing the early morning watering in the greenhouse.I couldn't believe what I was seeing- and I spend all that time putting down egg shells etc to put off these little horrors.If they can cope with a cactus they can cope with anything!!
                          It must be in the special SAS regiment, great picture

Comment

Great pics Lettucegrow, that second one is clear as a bell. Just goes to show how we waste our time trying to thwart them with grit, eggshells, seashells, gravel etc.! I 've seen slugs & snails slither over all sorts too!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SueA; 14-08-2009, 10:37 AM.
                            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I don't have many of my photos at work, but I had this little fella on my camera. Found him in the greenhouse...

There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X