It really works...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plot17B View Post
    ooohhhhh surely that equates to a smidgeon of sugar with just a tad of water.......errmmmmm

P17B
    now.... you're speaking my language!!!!

vikkib...thanks!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      now.... you're speaking my language!!!!

vikkib...thanks!
      Hehehe! I was VERY bored yesterday morning!
      http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

I have been giving bees (and wasps) a drink of jam or marmalade for years. Everyone who saw this thought I was insane... I am so glad others do it too. I was starting to think I was the only person to do this.
        (Yes I do it for wasps too.... I know people hate them but I cant bear to see a creature suffer if there is something that I can do relatively easily. And I am sure wasps must contribute to the ecology system in some way that I don't know about yet)

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Wasps feed aphids to their young so help to keep the pest problems down

Comment

Originally posted by purplekat View Post
            Wasps feed aphids to their young so help to keep the pest problems down
            Thanks purplekat,
            I thought there would be something and bound to be a Grape who would know.
            Another bit of info to add to my ever increasing (but still limited) knowledge which I can then pass onwards.
            Regards

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X