No announcement yet.

Shallow soil

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So tell me, rary - what is this "tidily" you speak of? Is it one of they noo-fangled idees?
    The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

Originally posted by Penellype View Post
      Chicory is quite bitter, kohlrabi tastes like a cross between a mild turnip and a broccoli stem, florence fennel has a mild aniseed flavour.
      Hmm, I see what you mean. I'm not terribly keen on bitter.
      Still - I only sowed 14 chicory seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
        So tell me, rary - what is this "tidily" you speak of? Is it one of they noo-fangled idees?
        I have no idea I had seen the word in a magazine and wanted to use it all day
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Phew, �� thank goodness! I've spent 50 years hoying things in any gaps that appear and then hoiking 'em oot again if they divvent work, and I'm too old to start learning new concepts now.

Comment

Phew, �� thank goodness! I've spent 50 years--- I'm too old to start learning new concepts now.
            So I have that to look forward to when I get old, not able to start learning new concepts will it start when I turn fifty, or is each person different
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Never too old to learn new concepts...

Remembering them - that's a whole new ball game.
              A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                So I have that to look forward to when I get old, not able to start learning new concepts will it start when I turn fifty, or is each person different
                Dream on, old rary. You are most definitely "different".

Comment

Hmm, I see what you mean. I'm not terribly keen on bitter.
                  Still - I only sowed 14 chicory seeds.
                  Sods Law as applied to gardening will mean you get 14 large healthy vigorous head of chicory.

Comment

^^and will hate them!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X