No announcement yet.

Please look at these tomato leaves

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The compost VC, i watered a few a little ( well a lot ) too much and their obviously suffering from it. Dont think wet leaves will help too much either though like you say.
    Yea thanks Nick, i know mine are dripping, just wondered if the op had done the same.
    Last edited by jackarmy; 17-04-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

no problem - you can always put them on a radiator for an hour or so to dry out if you're worried.

Comment

My tomatoes look exactly the same, mine have been grown indoors but i think it's down to the cold nights

Comment

Norty boy, jack.

Comment

You know what! I have edged my bets this year with Tomatoes, waiting for the strange outstretched cold spring to come to pass and have not sown a single main crop seed as yet!

I may come to regret it!

But as Charles Downing as only just sown his 1st week in April, and he's in Dorset I'm not too worried yet!

The idea being, I am sick of sowing them early and then having to nurse them till the weather progresses, this way they will get sown, germinate within 7 to 10 days, get pricked out left to grow on for a few weeks, and be ready for their final position 2nd, 3rd week in May without a single check in growth!

Well that's the idea!

We'll see!

But must admit I will have to get my finger out sometime soon!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X