Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Hooray!

Comment

Well, Henry has moved into his new accommodations. He's looking a little unsure just now, but hopefully he'll settle in soon.

Comment

Hip hip hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by self-contained View Post
          Well, Henry has moved into his new accommodations. He's looking a little unsure just now, but hopefully he'll settle in soon.
          Don't worry about Henry, he'll soon make himself at home.
          Henry Hispi's family have lived all over the world and adapted to all manner of living conditions without curling a leaf. Great grandfather Horatio Hispi had many tales to tell about the time he was shipwrecked and had to put his roots down on a rocky island in the South Atlantic where the greatest threat was being eaten by a penguin. Fortunately, he managed to hitch a lift on a passing catamaran en route to Peru and there he made his home and raised a family - the first of many.

Comment

Henry's had a growth spurt!

Click image for larger version

Name:	big henry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	2378336

Comment

Wow Henry - you're getting to be a big boy now!
              s-c, you have to watch Henry now he's growing up in case he gets wanderlust like his ancestors. Don't leave any red spotted handkerchiefs nearby or, one fine morning, you'll wake up to find him gone.

Comment

The thing I like most about your stories VC, even more than the inventiveness, is that they give me hope that I'm not the biggest nutter out there :-)

Comment

Once upon a time , in the beautiful town of Ross-on-Wye there lived a man called nickdub. It was a very odd name,;whatever possessed his parents to give him such a strange name. Because it was so difficult to pronounce his friends knew him as Nick the Nut and his reputation spread far and wide. Stories were told about the strange things he did with fruit twigs, twiddling and fiddling with them until, by some arcane magic, they would grow, bigger and bigger, until they reached the sky.
                  Nick the Nut could be seen at sunset, clinging to the top most branches. As the sun disappeared slowly in the west, over the mountains of Wales, the other nutters would emerge and..................

My apologues - self-contained - I am in danger of tangentising your thread.
                  Just tell Henry we're all thinking of him and if he need a compass and some handdrawn maps to Ross on Wye it can be arranged.

Comment

Maybe he is indeed readying himself to make a 'bolt' for it.

Comment

I hope not. Do you think I need to move him somewhere with less sun?

Comment

Henry has been out in the world, battling against the odds. He started out as quite the knave, but as time has gone on, he's started to develop a heart.

Name:	henry heart.jpg
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	2378850

How big should I expect him to get?

Comment

All this sunshine has really gone to Henry's head:

Name:	henry for the chop.jpg
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	2379521

He's been a bit pecked around the edges, but he's still got a good heart:

Name:	henry to harvest.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	2379522

Well, he used to anyway...

Name:	henry beheaded.jpg
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	2379523

What a journey he's been on. I'm hoping where he fell, a few mini-Henry's might rise up in his place. Watch this space.

Comment

Well done Henry, Your family would be proud of you and what you have achieved. Fare thee well upon thy journey into the unknown - for many a meal will be eaten in your memory.

There is an old tradition, known only to close members of Henry's family, and handed down through the generations, that, when a Hispi fulfils his destiny, a Cross shall be carved into his remains, and, on that spot 4 more Hispis will spring forth to carry on the line.

Time will tell whether they have the strength and audacity to match that of Henry.

Comment

What a handsome Henry he's turned out to be. Well worth the extra effort of potting him on. Congrats.

Bet he tastes grand.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X