X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geepee View Post
    A wealth of info on Google available.
    Gp
    Just not on the entire cycle of a heated propagator, for newbies. My lounge windowsill is perfect for growing on, it's like it's under a klieg light.
    sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Can I arsk 1 more question?

What do you do if 2 seeds have started to germinate but the other 9 are still underground? The lids have two open/close thingies each.

Probably a bad idea to mix Sweet Poupila Dwarf Pepper seeds with Tam Jalapeno (mild)...

Thank you again, wish I could buy you all a drink.
      Last edited by Aunty Social; 15-02-2018, 09:41 AM.
      sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Prick out / transplant the ones that have germinated.
        How i do it is. fill pot or what ever they are going into with compost, water it, then walk away for an hour or so until it has warmed up. then Transplant them.

Comment

Thank you, Small Pumpkin - very much appreciated
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
            Prick out / transplant the ones that have germinated.
            How i do it is. fill pot or what ever they are going into with compost, water it, then walk away for an hour or so until it has warmed up. then Transplant them.
            Sound advice SP!

That's the way I play too!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

All Correct At Attention

Small Pumpkin's chillis on top, big brother Thai Dragon protecting newborn Sweet Poupila (Good grief - listen to me!) - the other three SP oicked out very gently, had to take photo side on so you could see them, they're so small.

Have put them near, not on, sunniest window sill, which can bake; and near the gentle heat of the propagator.

Thanks again for your wisdom!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VARIOUS 006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	2376490
              Click image for larger version

Name:	SWEET POUPILA (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	2376491
              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X