Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Courgettes and squashes have you picked in 2017?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost track. About 10 every week. The 2 yellow party pans have stopped producing but still have lots of male flowers, can they restart? Or should I scrap them?

Comment

• Completely lost track of the cucumbers as I've been eating them every day and giving some away. The courgettes are starting to do the same - I gave a huge one to a friend the other day and made soup and curry sauce yesterday. The ones at my friend's are producing more and faster than I can hope to use them.

Melons - nothing edible yet by a long way, but I have at least 6 fruit that are definitely growing, which is 6 more than I have ever had before in 3 years of trying.
      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• I have been picking quite a few. And the one that has done best is in a builders bag of weeds someone didn't want! I topped it up with some muck and planted a courgette plant in. It's done fantastically!

Comment

• Like Pen I have just lost track on cumbers. The entry in my diary reads...Mini munch, the most prolific cumber ever grown, must try again next year.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• First buttersquash

412% of statistics are made up.

Comment

• I'm well impressed with the squash. Ours are just producing their first flowers!

Comment

• Four courgettes since my last count, so 41 courgettes to date.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X