No announcement yet.

What is this ;)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They abviously bean varieties,are you trying a new way to chit them en mass.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

There looks to be three types of beans there? I have a couple of packets of climbing french beans which are a three bean mix.
      Presume you couldn't find any modules to plant em in so you just scattered (apt word for VC) in a tray, soaked them with water and waited for them to germinate. Once germinated, will be covered with compost.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

The equivalent of chitting spuds..but germinating of maybe old beans ( to see which are viable???) pre planting????
        Last edited by Nicos; 21-04-2017, 05:55 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

They're the weirdest looking pumpkin seeds.

Tray of beens grown enmass so you tear offa chunk and plant it under the hedge?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

You're all wrong... Its one of those magic eye pictures! If you relax your eyes and look through it, you'll see lots and lots of moon rocks on an arrid landscape... Why? Because VC Is going to prove the moon landings were faked.... ��

Comment

Is it a coded message in bean language that only special people will understand? why....cos ya can!

Comment

Like jay-el said - it's for your bean hedge. Why? Well, expecting us to know how your mind works is a bit much
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Or an impressionist dot to dot.....
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                    Like jay-el said - it's for your bean hedge. Why? Well, expecting us to know how your mind works is a bit much
                    Ooo, is it like a bean take on meadow grass - instant bean hedge? why...to earn money to fund your seed addiction

Comment

Shall I tell you?
                      Is anyone in the least bit interested?

Did I hear a chorus of Noes/Nose/No's

Its actually very boring! Your answers were far more interesting

They're the dregs of 9 varieties of climbing French bean. - only one is almost in date - the rest are vintage, some from 2004, most are sow by 2011.
                      I couldn't be bothered to do individual viability testing so I bunged them all in together in the tray, covered them with compost and have left them to get on with it. If any come up, it will be a miracle, then it may be "guess the bean" time

Thanks for playing my silly game

Comment

Now what I have I told you about being meticulous about your labeling
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I can tell you the varieties Potty, just not which is which

Comment

So now do we have to guess the varieties - Cobra, Blue Lake, Cosse Violette

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                            ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Two are correct ^^^

Comment

Cobra, Blue Lake, Blauhilde

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X